Sunday, March 10, 2013

What's for Dinner? March 10-16


Happy Sunday, everyone!

Every Sunday I will share my dinner plans for the week and provide a link to the recipe. 

Why is meal planning important?

It's a total money and life saver! When I come home from work, I'm not scrambling around the kitchen trying to think of something to make for dinner. Those nights are never good, because you know you will just end up driving to some fast food place and spending at least 40 bucks.  Also, it save's so much money when you know exactly what you need to get from the grocery store, instead of wondering around trying to think of meals while in the store. I've been there, done that. Trust me, meal planning is the way to go. 




This week I am trying to slowly introduce new foods to my children. They have never had Reuben sandwiches or french onion soup before so wish me luck. Plus, I know the hubby loves corned beef so I had to at least give him one night of his favorite food (and corned beef is on sale right now lol!).  The other dinners are past favorites. I usually save one night free for leftovers and one for us to eat out - those are placed on days where we are going to be out and about and I just won't have enough time to cook. 


What's for Dinner - March 10-16

Sunday - Family Night Out!

Monday -  Pork Loin, Garlic bread, Veggie


Wednesday - Penne Vodka with Shrimp, Veggie


Friday - Leftovers

Saturday Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin, Mac and Cheese, Veggie


So, that's what we are having for dinner this week. What are your plans? Please list them in a comment below, I'm always looking for new ideas. 








No comments:

Post a Comment